fredag den 22. juni 2012

Catwalk heels - I'm in love.


Mine nye smukke, røde og pink, høle fra mit arbejde (Deichmann). De er af mærket Catwalk og koster kun 349 kr. for vildt, ikke? Hvis det er noget for dig, så kan du finde dem her! Dog vær opmærksom på, at de er lidt små i størrelserne.

/Translation: These are my new beautiful heels. I love the combination of the pink and the red color, so cool. I bought them at my work (I work in Deichmann) for only 349 DKK. (You can chance the currency on one of the currency websites - Otherwise you can change the currency on the top of Deichmanns website). If you like them too, you can find them here! BUT, be aware of that this model is small in the size.

 

Nu har jeg jo to lækre slags af denne model - Jeg elsker dem begge så meget! Find de beige farvede med slangeprint her! Hvis man spørger mig, er de helt fantastiske begge to! Jeg siger det lige igen, selv om det er åbenlyst: Slange-skolen er også lille i størrelsen!

/Translation: Now i have tho pairs in this model. The other pair is beige with snake print on the heel. I personally love them both very much! If you want to buy the ''snaky'' ones, you can find them right here! Once again, remember that this model is small in the size.

Remember my facebook-site here og bloglovin' here :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar